Please forgive me. Im sorry. I will try my best. Thank you. Amen.
- Not begging for any pity when I pour out these emotions.
- But months ago inside my head was nothing but commotion.
- Blame, confusion, disrespect and selfishness and petty lies.
- Drama, anger, constant looking to forward and to the skies.
- I know people have it harder,
- No second guess in that
- But what mattered was my hope and faith, i was losing, life was crap.
- Til one day I wrote a letter, with you right by my side.
- Signed and sent, real love was spent his grace out from inside.
- And my thoughts were getting clearer, loved ones growing nearer,
- Life found again, sorrow at an end, path becoming clearer.
- Was heading the right way, now im slowly fading away. Mistakes made stern, lack of commitment ive come to learn. And so im officially left you astray.
- Im sorry please forgive me, One last promise I hope you hear me. I will try my best, pursue to pass all tests just please God still Love me.
- It doesn't matter how I show it. Or if others will believe it. It doesn't matter how they see it, It just matters how I retrieve it. Because you love me, yes lord you love me. And I love you til death. Im just sorry for leaving you alone this long, when all you deserve is breadth. It dont matter how you show it, or the ways you let me feel it. All that matters is your love is great. And that, I do, believe it.
Im sorry for abandoning you
Im sorry for breaking your promises
Im sorry for making less time for you
And Im sorry for not being honest.
But I do love you
And I am sorry.
Please forgive me dear God.
Please forgive my sins.